Canadian Tourism College has long been recognized as a leader and innovator in the Travel, Tourism and Hospitality industry. Our programs have been recognized over the years as the very best in preparing people with the latest industry skills. At CTC we continue to support our alumni through placement and continual training opportunities. We also support industry by keeping employees up to date with the latest technical and management skills that ensure productivity and commitment to the employer.
With the high demand for worker’s and the impact of technology across the industry spectrum, we have developed a Corporate Training Division at CTC.
- We offer re-training, certification and continuous learning services to staff and business managers in any type of business.
- We will assist business in identifying areas of skill weakness or certification issues within a company.
- We will also assess how the business is integrating technology to ensure they are getting the most efficient management of communication and information.
- We provide off-site training and meeting venues using our classrooms and technical equipment.
- We represent thousands of students and alumni who are employed or seeking employment around the world.
If you are an employee or a manger who wants to ensure you are using the best skills and tools to do your job, give us a call; we’d be happy to meet with you to discuss how CTC can bring the classroom to you!
Contact Rob Donald for more information: Rob@TourismCollege.com