Canadian Tourism College may award between $500.00 and $10,000.00 in annual scholarships per high school. These scholarships will be awarded to those applicants that demonstrate a true desire to begin a career in the tourism industry.
What do I need to apply?
1. High School Diploma or Transcript. (Interim report card)
2. Letter of recommendation from: High School or Post-Secondary Institution, Teacher, Principal, Career Counsellor or Employer.
3. An essay about the Travel and Tourism Industry and your future career goals within the industry. (500 word minimum)
4. A letter of accomplishments such as awards, volunteer activities, personal achievements, etc.
5. Applicant must be enrolled in grade 12.
The Fine Print
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, international student or refugee
- Satisfy the CTC admission requirements
- Enroll in a on-campus program at CTC
We would like to invite all grade 11 and 12 students, parents and faculty to come to our Discovery Night at our Surrey Campus!
When: Wednesday, February 13th, 2019 at 5pm to 7pm.
What to expect:
- Meet our instructors.
- Learn more about our programs and how Canadian Tourism College can help your students start their career in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism including paid co-op work experience.
- Meet with alumni and learn about their experience.
- Information on how students can complete their bachelor’s degree in just 3 years.
- Learn about scholarship and student funding options.
- Win prizes and CTC Swag
- Industry guest speakers from companies such as Fairmont and Swoop.
Who should attend?
- Grade 11 and 12 students, parents and high school faculty.
See you there!