Canadian Tourism College may award between $500.00 and $10,000.00 in annual scholarships per high school. These scholarships will be awarded to those applicants that demonstrate a true desire to begin a career in the tourism industry.
What do I need to apply?
1. High School Diploma or Transcript. (Interim report card)
2. Letter of recommendation from: High School or Post-Secondary Institution, Teacher, Principal, Career Counsellor or Employer.
3. An essay about the Travel and Tourism Industry and your future career goals within the industry. (500 word minimum)
4. A letter of accomplishments such as awards, volunteer activities, personal achievements, etc.
5. Applicant must be enrolled in grade 12.
The Fine Print
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, international student or refugee
- Satisfy the CTC admission requirements
- Enroll in a on-campus program at CTC